Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Oh Canada!

En route back to San Diego from Canada right now. Wow did Vancouver blow my mind. SUCH a gorgeous city!!

Here is the trip -- compressed into a few random photos....

Started out at the Reflection Room in the San Diego Airport


Arrived late afternoon in Vancouver and checked into my hotel -,where this was the view from my 20th story room. :)


Canadians, I came to find out, are *very* safety conscious. In my many years of setting up our small booth at the annual American Academy of Neurology meeting I have never had to don a safety vest...

First time for everything, I guess.

Kinda cute though, no?


OK, back to pretty scenery...

I definitely want a sea plane!


Stanley Park is featured in the next batch of photos. It was located maybe 10 blocks from my very urban hotel:








I know!!




Pretty amazing, right?

Fast forward to today - headed back home already....

Can't skip the yoga room a SFO though


Life is good, no doubt. 

Although I'll be happy to land at my very own casa tonight.


2 comments:

Pat said...

Wow. I had no idea Vancouver was so beautiful. It is on my looooong list of places to see.
We are all very glad to have you back.
Love, Mom

jacquie said...

What a treat! Love this, so glad you had a lovely place to set up your safety conscious booth. Glad you're home, hope we can get together this weekend!

xoxo
Jacquie