Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lady Aztecs

My girl is playing in a winter basketball league. This past weekend, in celebration of the the 30th annual National Girls & Women in Sports Day, her coach received 20 free tickets to the San Diego State Aztecs Women's Basketball (aka, the Lady Aztecs) game. We took advantage of the generous offer and joined many of her other teammates at the game.

The girls seemed to really enjoy stomping their feet, screaming out the SDSU fight song, going crazy when the sports cam focused its gaze on the fans, and watching those talented women athletes compete.

Me? Well, I liked it too.

Well, hello, Monty!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Ah...my feminist daughter!
Love, Mom

Girl Power in Central PA said...

did you know that Bucky Sharretts daughter is on the Aztecs lacrosse team? Take your girls to a game this Spring and cheer on some THS offspring :)

jacquie said...

damn, I don't remember Monty being so hot when I was an SDSU undergrad.

xo
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

You are such an avid sports fan! I'm so proud of you; I knew you'd come around …

Hellooooooo Monty!

Xoxo
Ellie