Thursday, September 25, 2014

National Cheeseburger Day

Did you children celebrate National Cheeseburger Day last week?

We sure did.

Something about forming patties makes me feel like a kid. Did I form patties a lot as a kid? I must have. I most certainly have not as a so-called adult.

Speaking of kids. These guys look like kids having fun together. You know, roasting on the open fire together. Giving up their poblano selves for us.

Mistah talked to a guy at the Farmers' Market who said he grills the poblanos then puts them on the burgers, under the cheese . . .

. . . and who are we to argue with that kind of spectacular logic?

We toasted our buns, we sliced some red onion and some homemade tomatoes . . .

. . . Et voilĂ :

Oh wait. Schleckah said, "This isn't National Spinach Salad Day".

Now we're talkin'.

3 comments:

MB said...

YUM! Looks delicious. Now I'm starving. xo

Beth said...

Mmm, those peppers and melted cheese look so dang good, kiddo!

xoxo,
beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I would commit several felonies to have that in my face right this minute.

Yum.

Xo
Jacquie