Monday, September 22, 2014

Jump, as in For Joy

Every year, for no apparent reason (I thank all the smoke and I thank all the mirrors) we get invited to a party where the very first thing we see is this:

I know, right? Things don't get any better than this . . . .

. . . oh wait! Maybe they do!

Yes, children jump off rocks, and look awesome in mid-air, and that is all good, and fine . . .

. . . but it's all about the peeps. My peeps rock, and they are beautiful.

They make me want to jump for joy.

2 comments:

jacquie said...

Great photos! Such smiley happy peeps. From the looks of your coolie cups, this is a rainbow unicorn party? I approve.

xo
Jacquie

Beth said...

I think it is an international day of peace party! With the added bonus of rainbow unicorns. Which is pretty darn cool!

xoxo,
Beth