Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blow me away!

Aline is coming, Aline is coming, Aline is coming!!

I'm so excited, I know Jacquie is too. I'm extra excited because she is staying at my house! In preparation for her and her daughter's arrival, I had some serious cleaning to do.

I try to keep the house presentable, but I don't "deep clean" very often. The last time I cleaned thoroughly was when Dorothea and her people were coming to visit back in October.

So, suffice it to say, I spent some time at home this weekend digging in.

The girls rooms were the worst. So much dust and crap and nonsense to wade through.

I found all sorts of crazy shit.

But I almost fainted when I found this in my soon-to-be-10-year-old's closet.


Holy mother of god, serioulsy?

I mean, I KNEW it wasn't cocaine. I knew it, right?

Of course I knew.

But my first reaction was to sniff, then dip my finger in and taste.

Oh, thank the 8 lb baby Jesus, it is NOT cocaine.

What the hell is it? I have no idea. Nor do I care.

The point is, it's not cocaine.

And her room is clean.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Well that is weird!
Love, Mom

jacquie said...

What the hell is it? Heroin?

Can't wait for the fun to begin

xoxo
Jacquie

Ellie said...

Um, holy mother of haysus? Aye-yah-yie? Whadda?

But hey, it's not you-know-what.

xoxoxEllie

travels with powdered sugar in Central PA said...

so THAT'S where I left my stash...oops!